A Totally New Experience in Luxury Consignment.
From pickup to payout, our team provides a personalized, white glove service making consignment fun and lucrative. We schedule in-home appointments in the Tri-State Area and accept drop-offs for Fashion at Collette, 22 Main St, Southampton and for furniture at Collette Home, 2231 Montauk Hwy Bridgehampton. If you’re too busy, we can send prepaid shipping labels once photos of the pieces have been approved. Since most art and home items require extra care and handling please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to send photos and discuss the value of the item(s) and shipping options.
We offer customized pricing and various sales channels to ensure the best return rate for your items. Our goal is to sell your items at the highest possible price within the first 30 days. We apply our pricing algorithm to set prices according to designer, item type, age, and condition.
Store Overstock/Going out of business: We offer a hassle-free service for stores to help sell their unsold inventory. We work with our stores on setting pricing minimums, which makes the process risk-free. Please contact us for more information or to coordinate an appointment.
Interior Design / Home Styling
Our first step is to imagine the possibilities of the space itself, and to decide how it can be redefined to better reflect your personal style. Work with our stylists & decorators, in your home or at our store, to create your dream environment. From seasonal updates to total transformations, there's no project too large or small for our designers to handle.
Advice and consultation on what will suit you best - we'll discuss colors, cuts, fabrics, styles and sizes. Going through each item in your wardrobe to determine which items are working for you on every level, and which are not. Showing you how to create new outfits from the items you already have. Guide you through the consignment process.
Our affordable, insured Estate Sale services are tailored to the unique opportunities and challenges of the Hamptons. Our proven track record allows our clients to hand over their sale to us with confidence.
- Collette markets the entire contents of your property throughout the Hamptons and beyond using the internet, local newspapers, social media, and our extensive customer database. Our customers include dealers, collectors, private clients and the public.
- Collette provides our beautiful Estate Sale signs leading our customers to your property.
- Collette organizes,merchandises and prices your entire Estate Sale items using our luxury retail management expertise. We are experts at fair market value pricing.
If you would like a quote for an Estate Sale, would like more information on our services or would like to know if we work in your area, please use our contact form or call us today. We look forward to speaking with you, and the opportunity to earn your business.
In an Estate Sale, there are often items of high value that can fetch higher prices through other venues: auctions, collectors, online sales, and other marketplaces. These items include:
- Fine Art
- Decorative Art & Furniture
As we review the items in your estate sale, we will determine if any fits into this "luxury item" category. If so, we typically follow the following procedure:
- Research and appraise value
- Present to out network of dealers,collectors, and private clients
- Negotiate the sale of the item, with the greatest return to you